1. Booking Conditions: The following conditions (“booking conditions”) form the basis of your contract with Toby Roney (“I”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Toby Roney). References to “you” and “your” means all persons named on the booking, or any of them as the context requires (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later stage). References to “workshop” means all arrangements we contract to provide for you in relation to your chosen workshop as shown on our confirmation.
2. Payment:The deposit required is payable if the workshop is booked more than 60 days before the start date of the workshop; otherwise, full payment is required at the time of booking. Payment must be sent via the details instructed through our email communication. The payment is only refundable where stated in these booking conditions. A confirmation will be emailed or posted, and a contract comes into existence only upon our confirmation. Please check your confirmation immediately and notify us of any discrepancies.
3. Cancellation Policy:Any cancellation by you must be made in writing. Your payment is not normally refundable if you cancel your workshop, but we will refund (less a £50 per person handling charge plus additional costs relating to banking fees) if we receive another booking for your place. No refund is applicable if the workshop is not full.
4. Workshop Changes or Cancellation:We reserve the right to cancel or make changes to any workshop. We will notify you as soon as possible. In the event of cancellation or significant changes, you may choose an alternative workshop or receive a full refund.
5. Tutor Replacement:In the event of the specified tutor being unable to attend, another workshop leader will be provided. If this is not possible, the workshop will be canceled, and relevant clauses will come into effect.6. Prices and Services:We reserve the right to change prices, services, or other particulars of our workshops at any time before confirming your booking. We will notify you of any changes.
7. Dietary and Medical Requirements:Inform us of any special dietary or other requests at the time of booking. We will make efforts to accommodate them, but we cannot guarantee fulfillment.
8. Flexibility of Workshops:The type of workshops we offer requires flexibility, and the itinerary is indicative. It is not a contractual obligation.
9. Liability:We do not accept responsibility for death, bodily injury, or illness unless resulting from our negligence. We are not liable for failure due to force majeure events.
10. Law and Disputes:English Law applies to your contract. Disputes must be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales, unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland.
11. Complaints:Report any perceived failure of the course or workshop immediately. Complaints must be made in writing within 28 days after the finish date.
12. Travel Insurance:You must obtain appropriate travel insurance covering workshop cancellation, personal accident, medical costs, loss of belongings, and flight delays.
13. Acceptance of Conditions:By signing the booking form, you agree to accept all the above conditions. The signatory (at least 18 years old) represents all individuals included on the form.
14. Force Majeure:We are not liable for any damage or loss caused by force majure events.
15. Responsibility for Damage or Loss:You accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be made promptly.
16. Independent Suppliers:Many services are provided by independent suppliers with their terms and conditions. We accept responsibility for our obligations under the contract.
17. Limitation of Liability:We will accept responsibility for the proper provision of contracted services with reasonable skill and care. We are not responsible for events beyond our control.
18. Business Losses:We cannot accept liability for any business losses.
These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 01.01.2024.Updated 08.01.2024.